Answered

My ZP100's are not playing for the right time when an alarm starts

• 10 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

I have 2 x ZP100’s. They have worked faultlessly for years - well for as long as I have had them.

However I’ve noticed recently that when the morning alarm triggers (one is in the bedroom and has been our wake-up music for years) the ZP100 stop playing after a random, and short, period of time - about 10-15 minutes. They are actually set to play for 90 minutes.

Anyone know what’s going on. 

icon

Best answer by UKTreoFan 14 October 2021, 15:15

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Have you tried simply deleting the alarm and recreating it? I’ve known alarm records to get corrupted.

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

No, not tried that. I have tried changing the duration (noticing that you can select any length of alarm now and not just the 5/10/15/30 etc.) minutes that used to be the options.

I’ll delete and re-create.

Thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Update:

Re-creating the alarms didn’t work.

However what did was I turned off the ZP100’s for most of a day, powered them back up, they reconnected to the Sonos network, re-created the alarms and this morning they both stayed on for the time set in the alarm.