Question

My two Play:1's out of sync, again :( (diagn.# inside)

• 2 October 2019
  • 7 replies

See topic title, my two Play:1's are out of sync and this happens quite often.

Diagnostic: 2121101681

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Are you playing two individual steams or are they grouped?
Are you playing two individual steams or are they grouped?

Grouped. 🙂
Hello? Anybody out there?
This is the community support area, and the community doesn’t have access to your diagnostic. The Community Forum Moderators will try to pick these up when they are able, but the tend to be around during weekdays, not weekends.

If you’re looking for a quicker response, perhaps you might contact Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

I usually suggest the phone folks, they have more tools available because they're on the phone with you, but they, like the Community Moderators, are only available Monday through Friday during business hours. Both the Twitter and Facebook support folks are available 24/7.
Thank you, Bruce 🙂
Didn't want you to be sitting by your computer, waiting for a response here, when it's unlikely (not impossible, mind you) to get one for a couple of days.

These Community Moderators do yeoman's work, but their first responsibility is riding herd on people like us, and while they're well trained in support functions, it isn't their first responsibility, unlike the actual Support folks 🙂
iamerwin,

It’s unusual for grouped Sonos devices to go out of sync, are you perhaps AirPlaying to them and grouping them in the iOS AirPlay device list? (See screenshot example).