Question

My system disappeared

• 17 December 2016
  • 2 replies

I've had a Sonos system set up and working great for several months. Today I tried to get on (using my iphone) and it told me I needed at least one player to start listening to music. It wanted me to "Add a player". All of my components are solid white light and won't go to green. When I push the two buttons simultaneously it goes to blinking amber....and then back to white. My wireless seems to be working just fine.

Any thoughts on how to get my system back?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I am having the same issue with my Playbar. I submitted an incident and system diagnostic. I have been on hold for 30 minutes trying to connect to staff with no answer. Can I schedule a callback? Waiting on hold for this long is an inefficient use of my time.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I've had a Sonos system set up and working great for several months. Today I tried to get on (using my iphone) and it told me I needed at least one player to start listening to music. It wanted me to "Add a player". All of my components are solid white light and won't go to green. When I push the two buttons simultaneously it goes to blinking amber....and then back to white. My wireless seems to be working just fine.

Any thoughts on how to get my system back?

Hi brianbo,

The speakers aren't showing a green light because they have been set up before. That only happens during the initial setup. Most of the time rebooting your router and missing Sonos units will get them to reconnect. To reboot your Sonos speakers just remove them from power for ten seconds or so.

If that doesn't help, please try the steps in this guide.