My Sonos sound is making echo with TV sound every time i start the TV - I have put the tv sound settings to "Speakers out" (

• 26 May 2015
  • 4 replies

My Sonos sound is making echo with TV sound every time i start the TV - I have put the tv sound settings to "Speakers out" ( On danish "Lyd Ud" ) instead of TV speakers. But the tv won't remember this setting? It's a 2014 Samsung 7005 48''

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16
So every time you turn off the TV, it just turns the TV Speakers back on?
Have you tried following these steps?
Doing that every time I turn the TV on. The Sonos also turn on with the TV - But the same does the internal speakers in the TV so it creates an echo
Userlevel 6
Badge +16
So every time you turn off the TV, it just turns the TV Speakers back on?
Have you tried following these steps?

Also I can't find 7005 on the Samsung support site, could you double-check the model number please?
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Hi Christian, 

when you use the Line-In function on a Sonos Player (5, Connect, Connect:AMP) the player defaults to Autoplay when the player detects a music signal.

So, the audio option should be set to external speakers which turns off the internal ones for good. I tried to verify this, but the Danish chat person didn't speak English, and the US agent didn't support that model as it is not shipped in North America. 

So i am afraid you have to contact them yourself through the link below.

http://www.samsung.com/dk/info/contactus.html#

Hope this helps.