Answered

My Playbar will not connect and is stuck on solid white

• 12 September 2021
  • 6 replies

My Playbarwill not connect but it powers up and remains solid white.  I have tried to reboot, reset, connect it to router, and nothing works.   

icon

Best answer by buzz 13 September 2021, 01:31

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

I was thinking this was Sonos support.  Is there another way to reach the company more directly?   Do they still support the older gear?   None of my songs gear works with the new software. 

This is a user Community with some comments from SONOS staff. Here is the official Support channel.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

I have a buddie’s Playbar in this exact state. I opened it up (no mean feat I can tell you), checked for obviously blown components, reseated connections, and it made no difference. Good luck.

Is this a newly acquired PLAYBAR or has it been in the system for a while? Do you have other SONOS units?

It is an older unit.  It worked fine for a long time.  At this house we have a play 5, a connect amp, this play bar and a sub. 

I assume that nothing has recently changed, such as a network update. Likely this is a PLAYBAR failure and you should work with SONOS support.