Question

My new Connect only show up on my android phone app but not on others

• 7 January 2018
  • 8 replies

I have just purchased a new connect. I have set it up on my android phone but it is now the only one showing up on my android phone. My iPad and mac can only see on the old connect and connect amp. The Android phone seems to be on a separate account than my current network. But everything is signed up to the same login and password.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Sounds like you created a new setup. You didn't add by going in controller working with other units - settings -add room. You must have setup as a new system.

Go to your Ipad that has the working system with your old units.

Hard reset the new unit.

Unplug the power cord from the electrical wall outlet.
Press and hold the Play-Pause button while simultaneously plugging the power cord back into the electrical wall outlet.
Continue holding the Play-Pause button until the light begins flashing amber and white.
Once reset, the light will flash green indicating the product has been reset and can be added back

Once done. In working controller on ipad that has your older units showing. Goto settings-Add Player. Follow directions to add to your existing system.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Hard reset the new unit.
Unplug the power cord from the electrical wall outlet.
Press and hold the Play/Pause button while simultaneously plugging the power cord back into the electrical wall outlet.
Continue holding the Play/Pause button until the light begins flashing amber and white.
Once reset, the light will flash green indicating the product has been reset and can be added back

Once it is reset. In the working controller on ipad that has your older units showing. Go to settings...Add Player. Follow directions to add to your existing system.