Question

My Boost signal has started dropping having worked perfectly for 10 weeks

• 7 November 2016
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi I have searched all the help and some of the community topics that weren't too teccy for me.

I have a Boost, a Play 3 and a Connect. All were working fine until this morning and now I can't listen to even one minute music without signal cutting out. I have tested internet and it is the same as usual. Not brilliant, which is why I have the boost, but I can get a connection in every room in my house on my mobile phone.

I have tried changing the Sonos net channel, I have also unplugged all the products and then tried to do a new setup - although it seemed to recognise the Boost. I still have the problem. Can anyone suggest what I might try next?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2
Submit diagnostics and post the code here. Someone will have a look really soon.
Userlevel 1
HI SBSurfer, thanks for yur reply. I followed some instructions from Ratty on a previous question and that seemed to do the trick. Strange it was working fine then stopped, but at least I know what to do if it happens again