Question

Music stops but continues playing the next song

• 14 March 2019
  • 7 replies

Hello everybody,

As i saw on this forum there are more people with this problem. The music stops and then continues with the next song. Now i have tried all the router channel 1,6,11. Played music from different devices, moved the router. But still this problem returns. Does anyone have a suggestion for me? wired setup is impossible unfortunately.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hello everybody,

As i saw on this forum there are more people with this problem. The music stops and then continues with the next song. Now i have tried all the router channel 1,6,11. Played music from different devices, moved the router. But still this problem returns. Does anyone have a suggestion for me? wired setup is impossible unfortunately.

Hi Niels,

Welcome to the community. What is the source of the audio that cuts out? Do you experience this will different music sources? If you submit a diagnostic report after this happens, then reply with the confirmation number, I'll take a look for you.
I have tried it with mutiple devices and sources. Mostly i use spotify as a source. The weird thing is that sometimes it takes 2 days before it happens and sometimes 1 song. The report number is: 1486413247. Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I have tried it with mutiple devices and sources. Mostly i use spotify as a source. The weird thing is that sometimes it takes 2 days before it happens and sometimes 1 song. The report number is: 1486413247. Thanks!

I notice that your speakers are set up to connect to your wireless network, but that your Beam and left rear speakers have ethernet cables connected to them. What do you have connected to those speakers? Try removing the cables, then test out playback for a while.
Oh yeah, imconnected them to each other trying to improve the playback. I will remove the cable. Do you see wnything with interferance?

New report number is: 1879992720

Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Oh yeah, imconnected them to each other trying to improve the playback. I will remove the cable. Do you see wnything with interferance?

New report number is: 1879992720

Thanks!

You might try changing your router's wireless channel over to 11, it's less crowded in your area.
I had it on 11 but then it still stopt. That is why i changed it to 1. Before it was on 6 but that did not help as well 😞
t stopt again. Inhave submitted a report again.the number is150280513, thank you fornthe help!

It jus