Answered

Music stops after 10 seconds when using Alexa / Spotify to send to my Sonos Play 1.

• Contributor I
  • 3 replies
Music stops after 10 seconds when using Alexa (Echo Dot) / Spotify to send to my Sonos Play 1. If I repeat the request to Alexa everything is fine. If I just ask Alexa to play music on the Echo Dot it works ok, the issue is when I ask to play music on my Sonos. Very frustrating !
icon

Best answer by DJD59 15 April 2018, 11:07

Hi Edward, you must have some magic, it's working now, I have not done anything, the only thing I seem to remember was an Sonos update a couple of days ago. So it's been working since your response to me ? If I encounter any issues in the future I will submit diagnostics. Thanks again for responding.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18
Hi, DJD59. Welcome to the community. Following an occurrence of this issue, please submit a diagnostic and respond with the confirmation number. This way we can identify the cause for you. Many thanks in advance.
Hi Edward, you must have some magic, it's working now, I have not done anything, the only thing I seem to remember was an Sonos update a couple of days ago. So it's been working since your response to me ? If I encounter any issues in the future I will submit diagnostics. Thanks again for responding.
Userlevel 6
Badge +18
I wish that were the case but sadly, I deserve 0 credit for the fix. Let me know how you're getting on, hopefully it was a one-off. All the best!

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings