Question

Music Library connects, but nothing is visible or playable in Sonos

• 31 December 2016
  • 1 reply

My boost stopped working so I re-set up my system using wireless (2 Pay-5, 1 Pay-3, 1 Play-1). I had to add our 2 music libraries again so I did. The libraries show up under "Music Library". However, in the controller, under music library there are zero listings under artists, albums, songs, playlists etc. In the Folder tab are links to my music libraries. That's it Nothing to play. What's up with this? It worked for years previously.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Hi Yarmo, welcome to the community. I'm sorry we did not get to reply to your topic until now. For issues like this, we need to see a diagnostic report, or you may prefer to call in to our support line. We can do remote assistance to the computer and see exactly what's causing the problem. To find the contact information for your region, go to www.sonos.com/contact.

If you are still having the problem, and would like to troubleshoot here, then send us a diagnostic and reply with the confirmation number that you get.