Question

Music Library can no longer be searched.

• 21 December 2016
  • 1 reply

Currently, the Sonos app (Mac) does not let me search my Music Library. I also have my Apple Music account connected, and that's fine (both across Apple's entire collection, and my own), but the Music Library (from my Mac's Music folder/iTunes library) doesn't work.

It did work, though - I have songs on my queue that are from my Music Library, and they still play fine. Also, the first time this issue cropped up I re-indexed the library, and search began working again - but it hasn't lasted. Re-indexing takes an hour or so, so I'd really rather not be doing that regularly.

And just be clear: there's no errors, it's just the standard message when there are no search matches (even though there are definitely matches within my library). This seems to have cropped up in the last update.

Any thoughts on how to fix this?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +4
Same here.

Reinstalled the sonos app, added the library again, fine for a while and then nothing.

Also, seem to get distortion now from any of the streeming services on my Play5, connect though digital is fine.