Answered

Music keeps cutting out on wired system

• 16 April 2019
  • 1 reply

Hi,
My Sonos keeps losing connection to the music folder on the computer and skipping songs.
I have had a look at the usual reasons for skipping, but they seem to mainly advise changing from WM:1 to WM:0, but my system is already on 0 so I'm unsure what the next step would be?

Diagnostics: 1298738404
Thank you
icon

Best answer by Jeff S 25 April 2019, 21:33

Hi,
My Sonos keeps losing connection to the music folder on the computer and skipping songs.
I have had a look at the usual reasons for skipping, but they seem to mainly advise changing from WM:1 to WM:0, but my system is already on 0 so I'm unsure what the next step would be?

Thank you

Hi RichardS1,

Welcome to the community, and thanks for sending in the report. Due to the nature of this issue it would be best to have our phone team handle this. Please give us a call, our number can be found here.
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi,

Thank you

Hi RichardS1,

Welcome to the community, and thanks for sending in the report. Due to the nature of this issue it would be best to have our phone team handle this. Please give us a call, our number can be found here.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings