Question

Music from all sources skipping and/losing connection.

• 17 September 2020
  • 3 replies

Music from all sources have been stopping/dropping out/losing sync since the last update to 11.2.2 build 57379060.

We are using the Sonos S1 Control app on Windows 10.

The two Sonos S1 devices are connected via LAN and there have been no network issues.

I have submitted a diagnostic the last time it happened. 456177765

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @register,  Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community, Sorry to hear about what's happening on your system, and thank you for submitting a diagnostic report about your issue. Upon checking on the diagnostic information. It shows that there are Audio dropouts and Audio playback errors being detected on the system. Kindly check this link about Music service stops and skips and also this link about Reducing interference on Sonos for some troubleshooting steps. 

Keep me in the know with the advice above.

We're here to answer any further questions you have.

Hello,

Sorry for the delayed response.

As this is a corporate office, we can’t restart the router at any time. The devices are connected via Ethernet so wireless troubleshooting is no good to us.

What has worked, somehow, was a de-register and re-register of all services with our Sonos account.

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @register, thanks for the update and the information that you gave. In this case and for further assistance. I'll ask you to kindly contact our phone support team for further assistance and more in-depth troubleshooting steps. They may give additional options for this concern. 

Let me know your thoughts with the advice above.

The Sonos community is always here to help.