Answered

music fall out on radio staions

• 14 March 2021
  • 1 reply

I experience constant fall out every 1 minute for 3-7 seconds on all streamed channels in Sonos library, EXCEPT national channel DR and it’s local stations. Anybody can help?

icon

Best answer by Corry P 15 March 2021, 12:54

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Jens2011 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Generally, the cause of most playback issues is the network, or interference influencing the network. I suspect the radio channels that do work have a lower bitrate than the other sources you play.

Please switch your WiFi router and Sonos devices off (or unplug). Wait at least 30 seconds and switch your router back on. When WiFi is back, please switch your Sonos devices back on too.

If that hasn’t helped, I recommend you try to reduce any interference near your Sonos speakers, your router and your Sonos Boost (if you have one). Please see our page on reducing wireless interference for details and help.

Finally, if the above steps don’t help, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team, who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system.