Multiple ethernet connected ZP90/Boost taking down my network

I've read plenty about Network Storms and STP on this forum already, I expect this is the issue. A second Sonos device via ethernet and the whole network goes down. I've swapped them out, doesn't matter what pair I use.

I initially thought it was my Dink DGS 1016d switch, but I can replicate the same issue on just my TPLINK Archer C8 wireless router too. I can't find any settings dealing with RSTP, STP or BPDU anywhere in the web interface.

My current work around is to daisy chain my most important two together so my Boost is feeding a Connect. I'd like to hardline a few more.

I've been chasing my tail on this for a bit, any suggestions of a work around would be appreciated.

Daniel

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Any hardware on the Sonos bad list? https://support.sonos.com/s/article/41?language=en_US

Once you get it sorted out having multiple wired Sonos devices works quite well.
Once you get it sorted out having multiple wired Sonos devices works quite well.

No bad list items, no.

It works fine now, but I'd like to lessen the dependence on the wireless overall.