I have a 12 zone Sonos system, wireless config, that usually runs trouble free. WiFi is provided by BT Whole Home Wifi extenders throughout the house.
One of the zones is a Sonos Move that has performed flawlessly since I’ve had it.
In the last couple of weeks it has started becoming very unreliable. Typical behaviour is:
- Add Move to Group (via either Windows Desktop or Android app)
- Move shows as playing music in the group but no sound comes out
- Attempt to remove Move from group: App unable to connect to device, try again later
- Manually turn Move off and then on again
- Move sometimes returns to becoming responsive, sometimes not.
At all times the WiFi signal where the Move is situated it showing as full strength on my phone.
I have tried a full factory reset and re-adding to my system with no improvement.
Has anyone experienced anything similar? Got any helpful hints before I take this to Sonos Support?
Best answer by bockersjvView original