I’ve read through various threads but can’t find a similar issue the one I’m expereincing.
My Move has been working fine, toggling between Bluetooth and Wi-fi as and when required until yesterday and I can think of no reason why what I’m able to describe has happened so any suggestions for a fix would b e greatly appreciated as it’s severly hampering my ability to have music playing in my garden which is my sanctuary during locakdown!
- Sonos works in wi-fi mode as seen in picture 1 and 2
- When I switch to Bluetooth Move shows the Blue light but the app says Move offline as in pics 3 & 4
- On iTunes and Spotify the Sonos shows as connected and I can play music through the airplay etc system and it shows as connected on my iPhone as per photos 5 & 6
- It doesn’t show up on my Macbook though in the Bluetooth appliances
- I’ve powered down, repaired etc and still in Bluetooth mode, I cannot access the Sonos Move in the Sonos App so I can’t play music from the App (if I want to have a radio statin for example). I cannot work this out as to what has caused this or what the solution might be. Am I being stupid here? Any suggestions as to how to fix this would be appreciated.
Best answer by bockersjvView original