Missing speaker on only one controller

• 20 May 2017
  • 9 replies

Well this is strange, I have a Play 1 that drops off my iPhone controller. I will go to my IPad, Mac, wife's phone and the speaker is available. I have uninstalled and reinstalled app. After reinstalliing the App the speaker does not populate. If I do a full reboot on the speaker, I can get it to show for a couple hours then it disappears. I have a temporary solution by using a different controller. Any help would be wonderful.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

9 replies

Both taken the same time, 2 different controllers. You will notice Kitchen 2 on one but not the other.
First pic
Second pic
I guess this is a tough one....
Perhaps submitting a diagnostic from each might help? I can't quite understand why they would be differing, since the Sonos system is the Sonos system, unless there's some odd network connection stuff going on, lite two subnets or two DHCP servers messing with each other.
Did you get a solution to this issue? Mine is doing exactly the same but on 2 play 3s
I'd stand by my recommendation from before that you submit a system diagnostic, and post the number here, for the folks at Sonos to look at.
Airgetlam - not a problem, didn't want to go down that route if there was already a solution identified - number is 8316860
Understood, but if it is a problem, the more information provided to Sonos to track it down, the better. 🙂