Answered

Mac File Permissions - Sonos keeps losing / changing permission to /Music

• 18 March 2018
  • 1 reply

I've reset file permissions, and I've dropped and re-added my /Music library to Sonos over and over and it keeps losing permissions. I do not know of any other process that could be changing them. Nobody else has had this happen ? This happened right after I upgraded to High Sierra (10.13.3), but it has happened many times since.
icon

Best answer by Keith N 20 March 2018, 20:19

Hi there, BrentHerridge. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. It's hard to explain what the cause of these changes could be. I've seen it due to macOS software updates as well as router firmware updates. I'd recommend giving our support technicians a call to troubleshoot this in real time.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, BrentHerridge. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. It's hard to explain what the cause of these changes could be. I've seen it due to macOS software updates as well as router firmware updates. I'd recommend giving our support technicians a call to troubleshoot this in real time.