Answered

Low Volume Audio from Connect:Amp one channel

• 30 May 2018
  • 1 reply

I have had an issue getting audio to my two new ceiling speakers that I was planning to use as the rear surrounds to my playbar.

When I go to the http://192.168.1.24:1400/wiredsat.htm link it says "Verify connections to the right are complete".

When i used the room settings in the app to confirm sound to the left and right (I used balance) I noticed that the right audio was very low compared to the left.

I then removed the cabling from the sonos:Amp and plugged it into one of my older ZP100's and confirmed that the speaker and cabling were just fine as the audio was perfect on the older amp.

So........ Any ideas why the newer sonos:amp is not putting out even audio and why I cannot get it to join my rear surrounds (am assuming because it has a fault)
icon

Best answer by Stanley_4 30 May 2018, 05:50

What happens if you swap the wires right to left on the new amp? If the problem moves I'd call Sonos for a replacement.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +21
What happens if you swap the wires right to left on the new amp? If the problem moves I'd call Sonos for a replacement.