Answered

Low volume

• 9 April 2020
  • 2 replies

I have two Play 5s. Regardless if using Sonos or the Spotify app, only one of the speakers plays music at regular volume. The other one I can hear really faintly. I have reset router, reset Controller and still no difference. I checked in aetttings and the two speakers are present and show Operating in boost mode.

icon

Best answer by buzz 10 April 2020, 01:58

If the units are a stereo pair, make sure that the L/R Balance control is set to the mid point.

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

What happens if you plug the low playing Play5 into your router as well ( sounds like you already have another device hooked to router).

This will let you know if hardware related or a network issue needs addressed.

Are they paired as right/left stereo or are you just grouping them?   I assume your going into the volume control and if grouped adjusting them individually (or using the touch controls on top for volume up down)

If the units are a stereo pair, make sure that the L/R Balance control is set to the mid point.