Question

Lost 2 rooms from sonos app

• 19 December 2016
  • 1 reply

Hello
All was working fine across 6 rooms until suddenly today 2 (play 1 & playbar in separate rooms) stopped showing up in app on iMac and iPhone/iPad. I have unplugged and plugged in, restarted iMac, wifi on phone and router but no success. When i try to re-add it seems to know i have pressed the mute/volume up button but then after a minute or so on the 'please wait while the connection is completed' screen it says could not connect to the components. I hear no 'chime' in the setup as it says i should in case this is relevant?
very frustrating when nothing obvious has been changed in our setup
diagnostic no: 6888861
Thank you
Alex

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Hi Alex, welcome to the community.

Unfortunately, your diagnostic will not open. This often happens when the system is experiencing a high level of wireless interference.
Can you tell me how your Sonos is setup? (wirelessly connect to the network or wired to the router)

If it's wirelessly connected can you wire one Sonos device to the router and reboot all the other Sonos units and the router.
Try to connect to the system and submit a diagnostic.