Looking for instructions on how to control My Sonos w/ Yonomi

• 9 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

I’m going out of town and would like to be able to turn some music on & off throughout the day so my house doesn’t appear to be empty.  I downloaded the Yonomi app to my iPhone and conected it to my Sonos Cloud account but can’t find any instructions on how to use it to get my Sonos to go on.   Anybody out there know how to do this?  

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @viavillalobos, thank you for reaching out to the Sonos community. I appreciate you for bringing this concern to us. Let me check what I can do to help you out.

I do understand that you wanted to control your Sonos system while you're away. Using a third-party application to control Sonos may or may not work. You can control your Sonos if you're connected to the same network.

We can wait for suggestions and feedback from our Sonos community members, they might provide a suggestion about this. You may check the link below for reference or contact Yonomi for further assistance.

https://www.yonomi.co/blog/2019/1/17/control-your-sonos-system-from-anywhere-with-our-latest-update

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.