Question

LivePhish playback trouble

• 9 March 2018
  • 7 replies

LivePhish hasnt been working on the Sonos app for the past two weeks, I get a “file cannot be found” error. Any suggestions?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hi Dilon, LivePhish should be working fine, if you're having trouble, can you submit a diagnostic from your Sonos system and reply back with your confirmation number when it gives you an error again?

It's likely some network latency causing the playback trouble and we can help pin down where it's coming from and hoe to alleviate it.
This has been happening to me for the past two three weeks. Really frustrating. I put the sonos in multiple rooms and the same issue occurs. Ran speed tests from all over the house on wifi and doesnt seem to be the issue.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
This has been happening to me for the past two three weeks. Really frustrating. I put the sonos in multiple rooms and the same issue occurs. Ran speed tests from all over the house on wifi and doesnt seem to be the issue.

Hi there,

I'd like to see a report from your system after you experience this issue. Please reproduce the issue, then send in a diagnostic report and reply here with the confirmation number.
Can you please provide the steps to run the diagnostic report
Click on the underlined words in his response to you, you'll be taken to the FAQ where that is explained.
My report is 1215731123
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
My report is 1215731123

Thanks for the report. It looks like you're running into an issue our technicians are investigating at the moment. We don't have a timeline available right now for when this issue will be resolved, but I'll update this thread when we do.