Question

Listening to Spotify on Sonos

• 7 November 2020
  • 1 reply

I am trying to listen to my Spotify songs, via my Sonos system, comprised of four Play1 Sonos speakers. I try to include Spotify in my Sonos app, but it simply asks for a “link code”, which I do not have nor know what it is. Has anyone fixed such a problem?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Havana, thank you for reaching back to the Sonos Community. I appreciate you for providing us with a detailed concern.

First I'd like to ask questions to isolate the issue so we can create a path towards resolution.

Do you experience the same on other music services?
Were you able to log in to the Spotify app? How about on their website?
Can you send us screenshots of the message that you receive when you tried to add Spotify to the Sonos app for us to check?

I’d be happy to help you all here and it would be best for those having trouble submitting a diagnostic report of your system for better understanding and see what would be best for the setup. Reply to us with the confirmation number. We and the community are always here to help.