Linking Sonos Roam

• 4 May 2021
  • 1 reply

Hallo,

Sinds dit weekend heb ik mijn Sonos Roam binnen. Na de installatie wou ik graag via Wifi (d.m.v. de Sonos app of via Spotify verbinden met de Roam) muziek afspelen, alleen na enkele seconden (hooguit 2 minuten) valt de muziek uit. De Wifi-verbinding is wel goed (de andere Sonos Speakers werken wel (Sonos Play 1 en Play 3). Via Bluetooth lijkt hij wel te werken. Iemand een idee waar het aan ligt?

Hey,

Since this weekend I have received my Sonos Roam. After installation, I would like to play music via WiFi (using the Sonos app or via Spotify to connect to the Roam), only after a few seconds (at most 2 minutes) the music stops. The Wi-Fi connection is good (the other Sonos Speakers do work (Sonos Play 1 and Play 3). Via Bluetooth it seems to work. Anyone have an idea?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Stefan306, and welcome to the Sonos Community!

So we can investigate what could be causing this, mind providing a bit more information? Does this occur with all sources that you’ve tested, and does it occur both when the Roam is grouped, and being played individually?

What kind of network is the Roam connecting to? Do you have a mesh network, or any wireless extenders?

If possible, a diagnostic shortly after the Roam drops off would be great, feel free to send the confirmation number in a reply to this thread :)