Answered

Lighting strike can causes noise??

• 5 September 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi

I would like to report a damage from my Sonos playbase. After 12 June, we had a huge lighting strike near my home. Since this moment, my playbase makes very strange cracking noises. I would like to report for house insurance but for that, I need a diognosis or a statement from Sonos that confirms high voltage damage. 

Could you please help me? 

Best regards 

icon

Best answer by John B 5 September 2020, 12:54

Hi. This is a user forum so we cannot help with that sort of issue. You should call Sonos Support and get them to access your system remotely so they can see what is going on.

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Hi. This is a user forum so we cannot help with that sort of issue. You should call Sonos Support and get them to access your system remotely so they can see what is going on.

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @A Ferreira.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us.

@John B is correct. The Sonos community is a forum open for all Sonos users. It is more recommended to contact our technical support team for any report of damages, product returns, replacements, follow-ups as they have more access and real-time resolution.

Please let us know if you still have further questions or concerns. Please feel free to create a topic anytime. We are always here to help out.

Thanks,