Answered

LG Magic remote and slow volume changes

• 28 June 2018
  • 1 reply

I have an LG 65UK77 television with magic remote and Sonos Playbase. I followed the setup instructions using the Phillips codes and am able to control the Playbase using the LG magic remote.

Unfortunately, volume changes when pressing the up/down volume buttons are so slow that it is practically unusable. I have seen other reports of this same issue in other closed threads, but no actual resolution. Is there any solution to this problem? Thank you
icon

Best answer by Keith N 29 June 2018, 21:51

Hey there, David 208. Thanks for posting! Have you tried using the Pioneer codes? I know some users have reported different experiences with Pioneer codes from time to time. Alternatively, have you tried disabling SIMPLINK for the Optical connection under Settings > Sound > Sound Out?
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hey there, David 208. Thanks for posting! Have you tried using the Pioneer codes? I know some users have reported different experiences with Pioneer codes from time to time. Alternatively, have you tried disabling SIMPLINK for the Optical connection under Settings > Sound > Sound Out?