Answered

Left Play:3 has a low treble, muffled sound; right one is fine

• 14 December 2018
  • 1 reply

I had unplugged my left Play:3 for 15 seconds to move it to another room for a few minutes. Once I plugged it back in to listen to music, it sounded muffled. I tried to plug it back into the same spot it was before, but it was still the same sound. I unplugged it and let it sit overnight, and still the same muffled audio. It sounds like the speaker was blown, but I don't get how unplugging it would do that.
icon

Best answer by Edward R 14 December 2018, 14:07

Hi, Julian. Welcome to the community. Unfortunately, it seems this query would best be addressed by another team. I think it might be best that you get in touch with our support team via telephone. They will be able to help you further. Many thanks, we look forward to hearing from you.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi, Julian. Welcome to the community. Unfortunately, it seems this query would best be addressed by another team. I think it might be best that you get in touch with our support team via telephone. They will be able to help you further. Many thanks, we look forward to hearing from you.