Question

Latest update 12.1.2 issue

• 28 October 2020
  • 1 reply

Just updated to latest version 12.1.2 today. Speakers connection messed up but manage to rectify after few hours. Tried playing songs through Spotify, unable to group other speakers with default speakers. Exit Spotify, tried going in Sonos S2 app to group the speakers, unable to enter the app. Sonos S1 doesn’t give me any issue at all in the past. Anybody has this issue?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Hans Chua.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community!

I appreciate your detailed post outlining the issue, let me help and try to figure this out.

To better understand what’s going on, kindly reproduce the issue, then submit a diagnostic report through the Sonos app, and reply with the confirmation number. I'd start by reviewing your system as well as the status of the devices, it will help in identifying what's possibly causing the issue.

I’m looking forward to assisting you further from here.

If you have any other questions or run into any issues,  please do not hesitate to reach out,  we are always here to help.