Question

Last 15 seconds of Google Playlist songs drops off

• 27 April 2019
  • 1 reply

Diagnostic Report: 1634740117

When I listen to Google Play "stations," the last 15 seconds of most songs drop off, and it jumps to the next song. This seems to happen when I start the playlist within Google Play and cast it over to Sonos (as in this diagnostic), but not when I find and start the station from within the Sonos App. It never happens when I am listening to albums, just stations/channels. I only use GooglePlay, so I don't know how spotify/others behave.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Diagnostic Report: 1634740117

When I listen to Google Play "stations," the last 15 seconds of most songs drop off, and it jumps to the next song. This seems to happen when I start the playlist within Google Play and cast it over to Sonos (as in this diagnostic), but not when I find and start the station from within the Sonos App. It never happens when I am listening to albums, just stations/channels. I only use GooglePlay, so I don't know how spotify/others behave.

Hi there,

Thanks for sending in the report. I see a few general connection errors that are likely related to the issue. Please try rebooting your router and each Sonos speaker. This should make sure each device is using up to date network information, and may help with the connection errors. If you're still having the issue after the reboots, send along a new diagnostic number and I'll check it out.