Best answer by Jeff S
If you're getting audio interruptions, please follow the steps found in this guide, which covers the most common causes. If that doesn't help, please reach out to our phone team who can troubleshoot the issue live.
Moderator note: Audio interruptions are often caused by WiFi interference. If you are still having issues, please start a new topic with the following information:
- What devices do you have?
- Has anything changed on the network?
- Which service(s) are you trying to listen to?
- Is the behaviour always the same?
- Can you recreate it with ease, or is it random?
Alternatively, you may wish to contact us via another support channel.