Answered

Keep Speakers Grouped Permanently

I use a PLAYBAR and two PLAY:1s as a stereo pair (not surrounds) for TV. Not typically for music. They should remain permanently grouped together. Occasionally (every two weeks on average), they get ungrouped, and have to be manually regrouped in the SONOS app so the TV can be used again. It seems to occur sometimes after a brief network interruption or power outage, but often randomly. This is a big inconvenience that should not be necessary, is it normal?
icon

Best answer by Edward R 16 January 2018, 14:36

Hi, flyoffacliff. Thanks for your post. Groups are a temporary bond that is broken when your devices are powered down. We do not have the capacity to create permanent groups at present. I shall forward this suggestion for you. Let us know if you need anything else. Many thanks.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Hi, flyoffacliff. Thanks for your post. Groups are a temporary bond that is broken when your devices are powered down. We do not have the capacity to create permanent groups at present. I shall forward this suggestion for you. Let us know if you need anything else. Many thanks.
i agree with flyoffacliff this should absolutely be an option. very inconvenient

• :D
    • :?
    • :cool:
    • :S
    • :(
    • :@
    • :$
    • :8
    • :)
    • :P
    • ;)