* Verizon Fios + Google WiFi.
* SONOS system and my PC running iTunes is on the same Google WiFi network.
* One day, everything is running great. Alarms that run iTunes or SONOS playlists work great. Then the next day, all my iTunes music is gone.
* I've run Update Music Library, but it takes several hours to scour and add my tracks (this week, I've scanned it a few times and it has not worked yet).
* Why aren't my SONOS playlists being saved to my account, or showing that the tracks are offline, but still keeping a list of them?
Does anyone know how to permanently resolve this from happening? Any work arounds, suggestions, or tips?
Best answer by Keith N
No worries. You do not need a Boost to make this work. Here is an article that explains how to make the switch.
Let us know how you get on! Should you run into any problems, do not hesitate to reach out. We are happy to help.