Issues when streaming from Apple Music

• 4 March 2017
  • 2 replies

Hello. I have problems when streaming from Apple Music to my Sonos system from my iPhone ("network speed insufficient". Tried changing router channel to all options, 1, 6, 11 but music keeps on skipping and interrupting. No problem when sending music stored in the iPhone itself. Also tried disconnecting all other devices from the router and let only the iPhone and Sonos system connected but same issue happens. I have a 50 Mbps connection and have no issues when streaming video or music. Please help, my diagnostic number is 7158674.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hi Gustavorodrig, sorry for the delay. That diagnostic looks to be missing a player, and there's a lot of network communication trouble showing up, likely the cause of the cutouts. I'd suggest starting with a reboot on the wireless router and then all of your Sonos devices. You mentioned disconnecting other devices, so I just want to make sure that you take that step here too. It'll help clean up some things.
Can someone from Sonos please reply?