Answered

issues changing WIFI for my various Sonos speakers

• 28 February 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
  • Contributor II
  • 2 replies

I live in an area where internet options are minimal.  I just started my new Starlink internet connection, which at the moment does not have a wired option.

I was able to get my Playbar over to the new Wifi…. And then setup my other speakers from scratch using the power on with buttons pushed.  Got everything up, connected and working.  Then had to adjust my new Wifi router which meant powering it down.  I still had my prior Wifi running.  When I brought up the new Wifi again…. None of my Sonos products now show up when I’m using either Wifi network.

im about to start over again…. But if anyone has a suggestion I’d love to hear it.

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 28 February 2022, 01:38

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

It may depend on what changes were actually made to the new WiFi network (if any), but is it perhaps a case that your Sonos speakers are still currently running on your new WiFi network, but cannot be seen by your mobile controller device App because it’s presently connected back to the old WiFi network?