Answered

Issue with Play:5 speaker disconnecting at random

• 23 March 2019
  • 1 reply

This has happened about 5 times in the past 4 weeks. I will be playing music in the room, then all of a sudden the Right speaker will just stop playing sound and play out of the Left speaker only. And it's not a problem with the Right speaker's functionality, because I can still use the control on the top to control the volume for the Left speaker. Even when I open settings on the app and balance the sound all the way to the right, no sound. Any ideas? This is probably the 3rd major issue I've had with may Sonos products since I purchased them back in Dec, not super happy with the performance so far.
icon

Best answer by Edward R 3 April 2019, 11:50

Hi, crookedmile. This is likely due to WiFi interference. This is often the cause of audio playback issues. If those links don't work, not to worry, we can certainly get to the bottom of this for you. Following any further occurrence of this issue or changes in your setup, please submit a diagnostic and respond with the confirmation number. This way we can identify the cause. Many thanks in advance.
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, crookedmile. This is likely due to WiFi interference. This is often the cause of audio playback issues. If those links don't work, not to worry, we can certainly get to the bottom of this for you. Following any further occurrence of this issue or changes in your setup, please submit a diagnostic and respond with the confirmation number. This way we can identify the cause. Many thanks in advance.