Issue streaming music from iphone

• 27 July 2018
  • 2 replies

After considerable research and trouble shooting from Sonos tech support it appears to me that the latest Sonos APP software and the Apple operating system have some problems. The only way I can stream music without the systems shutting off is to leave the iPhone screen turned on and dimmed. I can stream music from Pandora but just not from that on the iPhone. It used to work great 4-5 months ago before upgrading to the latest software. The suggestion from tech support to play music from a laptop is entirely unacceptable. I see from the forum that others are having similar problems. I’m looking at installing an entire audio/video system in my other home and Sonos used to be a top consideration.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, Clark M. We are trying to find a better solution, though we simply do not have one available at this time. As soon as we do, we will be sure to let our customers know. Many thanks for your patience.
Is there any update in this one?