Question

iPhone Music and Podcasts

• 22 April 2017
  • 6 replies

I updated the songs app last week. can no longer play music or podcasts stored on my iPhone through Sonos. Have tried re-installing app - rebooting wifi etc. Can somebody assist. Thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

And today everything is back - like magic. I did nothing new. Thank you Chris.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
It's in the cloud. Download it all back to phone or sync with iTunes.
No - music doesn't play when on airplane mode - although it did in January when I was travelling - haven't changed phone and did add the music to this phone - all odd and beginning to hate Apple.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
If the switch is on. Really be sure they are not in cloud. If you put phone in airplane mode and wifi off they still play?
Hi, the music is on my phone - as are the podcasts - the button is switches on to allow to share to Sonos. It was all working fine until the app update.this is music I downloaded from CD's onto my Mac and some bought through iTunes - podcasts downloads from iPlayer radio etc.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Are you sure they reside on your phone. Most of the time I see this complaint the user has a new phone and while they think they are on the phone they actually are in the cloud and have to be downloaded to the phone.

There is also a switch under the actual iPhone setting / sonos / to include music library from phone that can be inadvertently turned off sometimes. Make sure that switch is turned on.