iPhone lock screen controls

• 5 January 2019
  • 4 replies

I’m having trouble getting the lock screen controls back on the iPhone app. I have no airplay capable devices in my house (I’ve actually disconnected my Apple TV just to get lock screen controls back) and in my app settings I have the lock screen control options ticked. I’ve tried resetting the controller, turning everything off and on again and still no luck. Any advice please? Thanks

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hey there, SPALDEN. Are you still having trouble with this? Check out this helpful article on iOS Lock Screen functionality. If you are still having trouble after, I would recommend giving our support technicians a call, so they can have a closer look in real time. Thanks!
Userlevel 1
Hey there, SPALDEN. Are you still having trouble with this? Check out this helpful article on iOS Lock Screen functionality. If you are still having trouble after, I would recommend giving our support technicians a call, so they can have a closer look in real time. Thanks!

Your solutions are pathetic. Shame on you Sonos.
Your solutions are pathetic. Shame on you Sonos.
You are in desperate need of a poor-quality Bluetooth speaker. ?
I have had to disable my Apple TV airplay so i can use the lock screen controls. However, since 12.2, i have turned this back on and noticed that my lock screens are still working. Did something get fixed in 12.2 to allow it. I noticed apples release notes talk about how the lock screen works with the new Siri-to-tv. Maybe this has fixed this issue? I would be good to have an update from Sonos on this.