iPhone lock screen controls

• 5 January 2019
  • 4 replies

I’m having trouble getting the lock screen controls back on the iPhone app. I have no airplay capable devices in my house (I’ve actually disconnected my Apple TV just to get lock screen controls back) and in my app settings I have the lock screen control options ticked. I’ve tried resetting the controller, turning everything off and on again and still no luck. Any advice please? Thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hey there, SPALDEN. Are you still having trouble with this? Check out this helpful article on iOS Lock Screen functionality. If you are still having trouble after, I would recommend giving our support technicians a call, so they can have a closer look in real time. Thanks!
Userlevel 1
Hey there, SPALDEN. Are you still having trouble with this? Check out this helpful article on iOS Lock Screen functionality. If you are still having trouble after, I would recommend giving our support technicians a call, so they can have a closer look in real time. Thanks!

Your solutions are pathetic. Shame on you Sonos.
Your solutions are pathetic. Shame on you Sonos.
You are in desperate need of a poor-quality Bluetooth speaker. ?
I have had to disable my Apple TV airplay so i can use the lock screen controls. However, since 12.2, i have turned this back on and noticed that my lock screens are still working. Did something get fixed in 12.2 to allow it. I noticed apples release notes talk about how the lock screen works with the new Siri-to-tv. Maybe this has fixed this issue? I would be good to have an update from Sonos on this.