The Sonos phone app is not connecting/ finding the Sonos beam, i.e. When I got to the Sonos app, it does not discover my product during setup. When I first installed the Sonos beam, the app worked but it stopped working without any changes to the system or network. I haven’t been able to get it working since.
- I have a sonos beam connected to my TV using HDMI-ARC. The TV has a ethernet connection to the router.
- The beam works fine as it is playing the TV sounds.
- I have no other Sonos devices.
- The beam is not connected to the router directly (only through the TV).
- I have 2 wireless networks - one from eero and other from FIOS router.
I have tried the following but without success
- reboot the beam
- install/ reinstall the Sonos app
- rebooted my phone
- tried connecting to beam using 2 different iPhones (don’t have an android phone to try)
- tried from different distances (close to the beam and further away)
- setup both wireless networks on the TV and tried connecting with both networks