Answered

iphone 11 issues.

Good morning I’ve had numerous connectivity issues to my sonos speakers, on my iPhone 11 Pro Max and the app S1. 

I’ve had to reboot, restart, constantly refresh and still lose connectivity most days. I have a Sonos move and a Sonos gen1 play 5. It’s becoming hugely frustrating as every time I tried to turn the music on by my phone it just loses connectivity and says I need to reconnect my sonos devices. I also recently moved and changed my Internet provider to Plusnet which I had in my old house and didn’t have a problem, so I don’t know if that’s the issue in this new house..?? Please can anybody help. 

Rob

icon

Best answer by Corry P 12 May 2021, 10:54

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Do you have a BT Smart Hub 2 router?

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Rtp-42 

Are you still having this problem?

Do you have any WiFi boosters? If so, please try turning them off, and test Sonos before turning them back on.

Please also make sure your router has 1m space from any other transmitting devices. See our Reducing Wireless Interference page for more info.

I hope this helps.