First of all : all the problems described below don't exist on my Mac, they only come on my iPad AND iPhone (iOS 10.1.1, controller v. 6.4.8).
Since last sunday, I'm not able to :
- Browse in a Music Service. When opening Spotify, for example, in the Menu, the message "Unable to browse music - there was a problem connecting to Spotify". Same for Apple Music, TuneIn, etc. [img]b554571b-5963-45a6-8798-354acfb1edaa.png[/img]
- Add a Music Service : the list of services appears, and when i click on "Add to Sonos", the error "Check your wireless connection" appears. [img]94bc31cc-6d48-4f97-afe0-4ff904a5a36e.png[/img]
- Online Update the system : with Error code 1101
Access to Sonos Favorites works, and from there, I'm able to play music from Spotify or webradios from TuneIn.
What I already tried :
- Uninstall and install the App
- Reset the Controller
- Factory reset of the entire Sonos system
Since it works on my Mac, and not on both iDevices, I'm a bit lost, don't know what to try to get functionality back. :(
Thanks for all answers,