Question

Intermittent speaker drop outs

Diagnostic report #1839128086. Speakers being used 4 x Play 1, Playbar & Sub. Media being used: TV. Speakers are in 3 groups: TV room = paired Play 1, TV = Playbar & Sub finally lounge = paired Play 1. Whilst watching various speakers are dropping sound; on a very intermittent basis. Streaming Netflix 4K bandwidth 214Mbs download speed. Any suggestions? I'm a bit of a Luddite so if any answer could be as simple as possibl, I would really appreciate it. Cheers.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18
Hi there, Rumpole666. I have checked your diagnostic and can see a lot of WiFi interference. This is often the cause of audio playback issues. I would also suggest changing your Sonos wireless channel. If those links don't work, not to worry, we can certainly get to the bottom of this for you. Following any changes you've made, please submit further diagnostics and respond with the confirmation number. Many thanks in advance.
Have the same dropout issue on playbar connect to sky q and Ethernet to router diagnostic #457010451

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings