Welcome to Troubleshooting

Having trouble with your Sonos system in any way? Ask your questions here. The more detail you can provide, the better.

24185 Topics

importing itunes playlist to controller

I am unable to see the itunes playlist from my mac on my controller under playlists. i don't know if i missed how to import them or they are just not showing up. I have enabled sharing in the itunes...

what version is the SONOS shipped with?

Hi, I was wondering what version of software SONOS ships now? Still the 1.0 or the new 1.2? Tia, S.

Lost files

My files show up on the Sonos program and on the controller. When I try to play them it says that the files cannot be found. The songs do play on the computer with other programs (Music Match). I t...

Line Level Output Specifications?

I'm planning a system using a SpeakerCraft BB835 multi-channel amplifier hanging off the Line Level output of the Zone Player. I'm hoping that adjusting the volume using the CR100 (or, Desktop, ZP vo...

Getting Started with Development

As background I am not a C++, C# or Perl programmer. I come from a Visual Basic and asp background, ie. easy s/ware development ! With this in mind can someone give me an overview on how to get star...

iTunes Playlists - again

There has to be a way around the restrictions on playlists. Anyone up for trying to find out how to fool the system ? I have my music on a NAS. I can put the iTunes .itl and .xml files into an...

Cannot add ZonePlayer

Hi All I can't seem to find anything particularly useful on this in the forum or FAQ. I'm trying to add a second zoneplayer, which used to work fine, prior to moving. However, now it refuses to add....

DE Referral Program Update

Digital Experts, The following update pertains only to the referral component of the Digital Expert program. The rest of the program remains unchanged. From the beginning the aim of the DE referral...

Frozen/Sluggish controllers

Not sure if the Forum can help, or if I need Support, but .... Got back from vacation (2 weeks of Sonos inactivity). My controllers are in molasses. I can see the ghost of each new screen overlay t...

Can I add this Radio Station?

I can play this on my PC, can anyone advise if it's possible on SOnos, this URL doesn't work http://players.eonstreams.com/FastAim/Player/Player.php?PlayerID=36 Thanks M.

XML based custom menu

Hey all, I posted this on the Suggestions forum but thought it would be a good topic to get into detail on in here. Everyone agrees that the Sonos ZoneController is a great piece of hardware. I woul...

Track sorting in different modes

I love being able to browse my music by folder. I've spent many, many hours organizing my music the way I like it. The only disadvantage to browse by folder is that it sorts the songs by id3 track n...

DHCP & IP - For Controller?

In the past 24 hours I have set up my new sonos system - I now have three new IP addresses on the DHCP table, from three different MAC addresses. 2 are obviously my ZPs, both are wired and respond...

Radio Link

A local Radio station streams the signal but I can't seam to get the url to play oon SONOS. I've tried copying the shortcut and getting the properties of the shorcut, but can not make it work with S...

Internet Radio 'corrupt'?

I have David Byrne Radio registered to the favorites but on trying to play, it says the 'contents are corrupt'. Does this mean I don't have the right address, it is not compatable with Sonos, or,wh...

Home Automation Question

So... do we think it would be feasible for Sonos to create a new ZP that would interact with RadioRA, X-10, etc... so that we could have home automation built into the controller? I can just see the...

The 30K TrackLimit - a workaround ?

The 30K tracklimit is a real issue to me and whilst raising it to 45K or more will help many, my collection is still way outside even this. So it's potentialy a 'deal breaker' for me . I've made a fe...

Question: Library Limit

Is there a limit to number of tracks that can be indexed? Where is the library kept (Controller or ZP)? Thanks

Sonos API

Ok, I've hunted all around, and I can't find any direct reference to the Sonos "API". I've heard that it exists (as a UPnP interface), but I can't find any documentation. I'm sure it's some place ob...

Accessing content from UPNP server

I would really like to be able to access my music using my favorite media manager (JRiver Media Center- http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?board=3.0) It has an embedded UPNP server that allows...

iTunes playlist stops

Just started using my Sonos. Have noticed that my imported playlists (from iTunes) do not play consecutively--i.e. it stops after one song. The same holds for an album. I've been told that Sonos does...

Teasing out imbedded art

Can anyone tell me where in musicmatch world the album art is stored? I have lots of art associated with albums I've tagged in the past, but to move them into flac folders I have to find them or use...

Controller: Searching for ZonePlayers...

Hey hey, So I've been away for about 3 days and haven't used the Sonos since then (but it was working flawlessy that last day, as it had from the moment it arrived months back). I got home and unplugg...

Analog or Digital amplifier ?

Hello, I'm more expert in IT than in Audio. SONOS functionalities are incredible. - Regarding the audio quality, is the intergrated amplifier a digital or analogic amplifier ? - Is it good ? I've be...

Stopping Radio Stations

Morning All, Just a quickie! Tell, do any of you have issues with radio station just stopping playing. Quite happily listening away, then it just stops! I must admit, I only listen to Virgin hear...

Badges

View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings