Welcome to Troubleshooting

Having trouble with your Sonos system in any way? Ask your questions here. The more detail you can provide, the better.

24790 Topics

Changed WIFI and having problems
Question

I changed my WIFI network a few months ago and now my Sonos system does not work as well as before. Alexa is not really working at all, and some music services aren't working either. I am thinking of...

Room Issues/Can not play music
Question

A week or ago, I unintentionally assigned a room to "line in," I thought at the time I was choosing the same room I had, I only have on room with a speaker. Since then, I have had trouble playing mus...

ZP100 Dropping From Network
Answered

Hello All, I have a ZP100 that constantly drops from the network after roughly 3 minutes of playback. The unit has been used primarily as a connection in my living room for a powered sub woofer and...

Speaker Unable to Connect

Sonos has worked great for us in the past, but it’s now throwing an error about being unable to connect to my music service. It will play a song for a couple seconds and then fail. Perhaps wireless...

WiFi connection of 1 play5 disappeared
Answered

The connection of a speaker suddenly has disappeared, i send diagnostic code bere: 1198502619

Can't play anything!

Very frustrating. Pandora just won't do anything. Spotify gets me an"unable to add songs to the Queue message. Yesterday, I could play from my library but today I get n "unable to connect" message. I'...

Sonos not playing entire song on iTunes
Answered

I am playing music from My Music (purchase iTunes music) on the iPhone and Sonos will not play the entire songs. It just skips to the next song...Any fix?

Problem with audio in movie / tv Sony kdl65w850a

Hi I have a Sony kdl65w850a that has a sub. Playbar & two sonos 3’s as a 5.1 set up. We ALWAYS struggle with speech in any movies or shows we watch. We have enhanced the speech the via the app. No imp...

Trouble connecting remote to beam bar
Question

Hi, just purchased the beam bar, trying to connect my tv remote to it, i follow the on screen instructions where it asks me to press "+" once, it detects my tv remote but then it asks me to press "+"...

surround sound
Question

surround sound, no music or sound. sound bar is working

Speakers no longer showing up after update
Answered

After the most recent update to both my speakers and the controller app, only 1 of my speakers shows up. I have 3 speakers including play 1, play 3, and play 5. The play 5 is the only speaker that sho...

Sonos not able to play music anymore. Update fails. Sonos is stuck!
Answered

Cant play music anymore neither with service like spotify not from server. Error message says it can't play music. I have a sub, a player, 2x 1, 2x3, 2x 5. Internet speed is very good. Rebooted router...

Base not working on Play1
Answered

My base seems to be going out. Makes a rattling sound and doesn’t really have base sound any longer.

Sharp Aquos - no sound coming from Sonos bar

I have a Sharp Aquos (LC-65LE654U). I have connected Sonos Bar directly to TV using digital optical cable, however, there is no sounds coming from my Sonos. If I stream music from Sonos (no involv...

Problem with Soundbar - TV sound not working

My sound bar has been working fine for years but just stopped working. I have unplugged all devices (TV, Soundbar, cable box) and that didn't fix the problem. Have turned on and off the variable (op...

Out of sync
Answered

Out of Sync

Controlling Sonos via LG Smart TVs - remote issues

Recently been reading a number of posts relating to people not being able to control Sonos using lg magic remote which I have also been experiencing problems with. I have recently upgraded my tv from...

Spotify connection lost - how to fix?

Seems a common issue but no definitive solution: for a few months now the connection to spotify is lost. I can see my playlists and choose songs, but it will not connect. I have tested spotify and...

Changed wifi network but not seeing SONOS wifi for setup
Answered

I changed our wifi network. Followed instructions on the App per the support link( https://support.sonos.com/s/article/1061?language=en_US . Got to a point where I am asked to switch the network on my...

Radio stations in unsupported format
Question

I am unable to stream wgbh or wxrv radio stations using either tunein or my Tuner. I am able to stream several other stations, eg wbur, wers or wumb. Troubleshooting advice please. - thx

I cant get my sonos to connect to my wifi. Can I somehow use the data off my phone on the app instead?
Answered

Connection issues

Asus Router issues with Sonos

If you are having trouble hooking up to your speakers and you have an Asus router, eg AC 3100, you have to check out Wireless menu >> Professional Tab >> Airtime Fairness. Disable this setting and al...

Sonos app not recognizing media player plugged into Line-in
Question

I have the Connect:Amp and two Play1 speakers paired plus i have a media player plugged into the line-in in the amp via a 9mm plug-RCA Y-cable. The streaming worked fine for about a week then stopped....

Changed Router
Question

Changed router - all instructions provided by Sonos and users do not work. Single speaker -wifi connected. Using advanced settings Wifi does not work . NO connection to "new" wifi shows up. Why...

Grouping drop-outs
Answered

Hi all, I have a weird issue with my new Sonos system. I have a Connect in the lounge attached to my amplifier and turntable and a Play:5 in the kitchen. When I stream music or use the line input to...

Badges

• Badge
    bs49 earned the badge Almost Famous
  • Badge
    ChuckCo earned the badge Almost Famous
  • Badge
    Jens Almdkou earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    keats earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    FergusP earned the badge Meet and greet
View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings