Answered

In-ceiling surround speakers with Sonos Amp connectivity problem

• 31 July 2022
  • 2 replies

My in-ceiling sonos speakers are connected to Arc through a Sonos Amp. It looks all OK and connected in the system but I can’t get any sound from the surround speakers. When I removed the in-ceiling speakers (and the amp) from the arc system and use them independently, they work perfectly so I know that there are not any issues with the speakers. But when I added them to the Arc system, they don’t work.

Interestingly, they were working just fine last month. But I haven’t used them for a month or so and they are not working any more. Not sure if it is connection issue, because when I try to trueplay tuning, it tells me it can’t find the speakers. My amp is connected with an ethernet cable.

Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 31 July 2022, 07:12

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Is your source set to surround? Can you hear the speakers connected to the Amp when playing music?

Userlevel 7

Try unplugging the Arc and Amp from power for a couple of minutes and reboot your router.