Answered

Ikea Symfonisk speaker lamp music cuts out

• 10 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi,

On the Ikea Symfonisk speaker lamp the music stops frequently. Then after a few minutes it starts again. Tried to reset router and sonos. Tried toi change frequency. There is a boost in the house. The playbar, close to the speaker lamp is wired. I've started everything one by one up again and so on. Up till now I didn't find a solution. I use an Orbi router RBR50, firmware V2.7.3.22. The diagnostic information is send number 112754550. Any idea's?

THX

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 11 January 2022, 02:27

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Perhaps try just wiring one Sonos (stand-alone, not a Sub or Surround) device only to the primary Orbi Hub. Do not wire any Sonos devices to the Orbi Satellites …and if not using any Sonos portable products (Roam/Move), ensure that your WiFi SSID/Credentials are not stored in your Sonos App Network Settings list of Networks. See if that improves things.

You may also find it helpful to reserve the IP addresses of all your Sonos/IKEA products in your DHCP Server reservation table. 

Here is a thread you may also find worth reading: Sonos on WiFi Mesh

I use now static ip adresses for all my sonos devices. The last two days I have no problems anymore. Fingers crossed.