Answered

I cannot connect iPhone 12 to new Sonos

• 28 July 2021
  • 1 reply

When I first had my Roam - beginning of July everything worked fine.   In the past week the Sonos Roam keeps coming up as offline - I’ve followed the procedure to re-connect, everything looks fine, and then nothing … the product doesn’t appear on the list … I switch the Roam off and on again - as per instructions, i get the error message that the roam is offline and that I should start the procedure all over again.

I’ve tried to connect via Bluetooth, but that’s not working either …. 

Please can someone help me!

icon

Best answer by Xander P 29 July 2021, 10:14

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Tinki, welcome to the Sonos Community!

Lets see if we can get you back up and running. Mind starting by rebooting your router. phone, and the Roam? You can reboot the Roam by holding the power button for about 5 seconds to power off, and then briefly pressing again to power on.

Is there any change after everything is powered back on? If not, there should be a small LED under the grille (near the Sonos logo) - how is that acting currently? Does it change at all when you try setting it to Bluetooth?