I can't see my 2 Sonos 1's

• 9 February 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

I have a stereo pair of Sonos 1s in my kitchen. Tonight, they weren’t showing on the Sonos App and they failed to connect via Airplay. Alexa was working, so must have been internet connected. I’ve twice reset them and reconnect them ( Amber/White flashing, Green… discovered…. setup… rebooted ) and they’re not appearing. On Airplay, they are ‘unknown room’ but cannot connect

What else can I try ?

thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

I found  the answer. I had to reboot my router and then they both appeared. What a faff !

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Gryphaea, thanks for reaching out to the Sonos community and for letting us know about your concern. We’re glad that your Sonos speakers are back on the app after rebooting your router. Please continue to monitor your Sonos system. If you run into any issues, I recommend contacting our support team with your full network setup including the make and model of each device, and for more in-depth troubleshooting steps. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns, we'll be glad to assist you.